Contributors

3.1.07

The passing of a blog...

A few months ago, I was inspired by a friend to write a blog about what I've been reading. I made all of one post: the introduction. That blog, En Train de Lire, is no more. Instead of two separate blogs, I'll just post from time to time about my reading here on Dayspring Project. If you're curious about what I'm reading at the moment, I've added a list in the sidebar.

Feel free to comment on your own reading, especially if we happen to be reading the same thing.

2 comments:

Perry McCall said...

Thanks for adding us!!

Also, thanks for not killing this blog. I know you don't post alot but I love being able to read your thoughts. Our time in Middle, TN was cut short with ya'lls departure. It means alot to Rodin and me to be able to continue our friendship. Mel's family is so dear to us. We love all of you.

Susan Larson said...

That is a very interesting list you have for your reading. It is amazing that I am reading or have just read three of those books.